Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Water resources & ungathering update.

Only one person has called about being interested in attending-- that was weeks ago and I only returned his call today. The message to me: I won't be helping organize this via phone-- email and texts only.

So-- It may still happen. If you want to be there (9/25 -27) and you want to encourage others by saying you'll be there and what you might want to share-- let me know by email (colinleath at gmail) or txt ( 805 699 6411 ) and I can update this page with that info at some point.

Otherwise it may be another solo for me, which is fine, or I'll stay in town-- also fine-- and perhaps market the gathering more in the spring.

I only put up a few flyers this time around. I had a goal of not using computers to organize this thing.
It was fun for me to have something to invite people to and to talk to them about. See the following post for the flyer.

I will share: at least a posture workshop-- about how to sit, sleep, stand, walk, and so on in ways that support pain-free backs and necks. I'm sure I'll have other ideas when the time comes.


Below are the backcountry streams I believe are perennial. Part of the point of this gathering is to find out.

View Backcountry perennial streams on way to ungathering site in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment